2011年5月4日星期三

Bad mood

TODAY;
haizz....
no mood__
becozz....
I really not understand why parents always like to take their child's performance compare with others!! I consider myself ~ I'm not very good results in my exam,but not yet Azolla !!  


Although demanding of me, not very satisfied! However,I didn't give up!! In the end----why mom always makes me fell useless!! Others feel that they lost! Whenever I get the results no matter hoe good, SHE will say: "You see children that so clever,got the best results! But you ; this useless daughter, why you can not "MATCH"
with others children!!!!!!!


OH MY GOD~
Y LIKE THAT?
ur daughter useless?
then.....duwan this daughter lah~
go out and find ur clever daughter!
I know u think I m stupid~
SO sorry; u find otherssss daughter lohzz~


bad mood :(
NO MOOD!

没有评论:

发表评论